Tuesday 21 April 2015

Crazy World

It's A Crazy World.
Recently I was talking to God, and telling Him how I love Him. Of course I quickly realized I don't love Him nearly enough, and no where close to how Hr loves me (I mean, think about the cross).

And I looked up and said, "You must be crazy", with a smile on my face. The reply came fast, not a voice, not a vision, just a realization: no, You're not crazy,I am, it's not Your world that's upside down, it's mine.

Because we were created to love like You. And if a man can fall in love and leave Kumasi to Accra just to see a lady, then surely God is allowed to leave Heaven to earth, not just to see us but to save us.

And these 3 remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

✌KayO
ɔdɔ nkoaa

No comments:

Post a Comment