Friday 3 April 2015

THANK YOU

THANK YOU
For every blow, slap, whip You suffered for me... I need You to know I'm grateful. I struggle to watch the movies about your suffering... As for You, you lived it out. You didn't fast-forward like I wanted to.

When I think about Forever, 'unendingness' I see how much You love me. Because if You had left me in my sin, I'd be headed for fires that don't go out... ever. I have a month-old scar from an iron, I really don't want to try hell's fires.

You give me worth.

Like a ship without a sailor,
The X-men without Xavier,
Brazil without Neymar,
Is me without my Saviour.

They say I write well, but today there's nothing in my vocabulary
The only words that seem appropriate, are, "Thank You"... For Calvary.

✌KayO

Inspiropera 2015
Tomorrow. 5pm. CCB Auditorium, KNUST
Come say thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment