Wednesday 8 April 2015

IMPORTANCE OF WORKS

I especially love this one. It's the first time I ever tagged it with KayO, lol.

IMPORTANCE OF WORKS

This should be interesting... The Bible says we are saved by GRACE, through FAITH, NOT of WORKS, lest any man should boast (Eph 2:8-9)
How we love to hide behind such verses... But please, lemme ask, "Then what?!"
In the book of Revelation (yes, the one you don't like reading) 3:15-16 Jesus did some temperature analysis for a church, the preamble however was quite interesting: I KNOW YOUR WORKS, that you are neither hot nor cold...
You'll probably have to check and make sure I'm not lying to you. The thermometer to see how on fire you are is your works??? Uhmm, yeah. Your faith MUST produce works, or else it's dead (James 2:14-18).
I doubt you'll read the verses yourself, but just in case I'm right, check your temperature, you might not be so 'Ogyacious' after all

#KayO in the Master's hand

No comments:

Post a Comment