Friday 17 April 2015

Transfused

TRANSFUSED
I recently gave blood for the first time in my life. Out of my arm, through a tube, into the bag.

One attending nurse had a shirt on which read, "Blood donors are HEROES". Kai!! I felt good. My blood can save someone! And it makes sense considering I was made in God's image... Because His blood could save me!!
But whereas I had to endure just a needle, He just let it go!: thorns on His head, spear in His side, nails in His hands and feet, stripes from the whips, the bruises from the punches and slaps... Yeah, it wasn't easy saving you, so don't disregard His sacrifice, because I've only described the physical part of His pain. Love made God suffer that and die for you, and He didn't rise 3 days later for your actions to tell Him you don't care.

So accept the transfusion and love Him back. We've all been bleeding out through sin since birth, but there's a fountain of Grace flowing through Emmanuel's veins.
✌KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment