Wednesday 1 April 2015

April Fool's Day

I once heard a story about a guy who wanted an atheist holiday. He was referred to today.

I'm sure you've read this before:
Psalm 14:1 ...The fool hath said in his heart, There is  no God...

Let me show you something I learnt a long time ago. Notice in the KJV, the words 'there is' are italicized. This means, they were not originally there but placed there for our understanding. So it reads something like this on Hebrew:
... The fool hath said in his heart, no God...

So you begun studying without praying: happy April Fool's
You run a business where God is not present: happy April Fool's
You are choosing a beloved without God!!!?? 😱: Wo deɛ w'asɛm yɛ mɔbɔ...your case is sad. Happy April Fool's.

I can't leave you without the antidote can I?
Proverbs 9:10. There it is. It's not so hard to open and read you know.

✌😜KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment