Friday 10 April 2015

FULLNESS

FULLNESS
Col 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

I'll try to be brief...
Jesus was extraordinary. He did mind boggling things... I mean He walked on water!!
Then He said we'd do greater things. (BTW, He wasn't joking)

So why haven't we been doing those 'greater works'? Many reasons, but here's one u might not have realized: a lot of us are incomplete, we're not full of that Godhead... Why? We're not very obedient because we don't really love Him enough.
Jesus said this:
John 14:23
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and MAKE OUR ABODE WITH HIM.

So Jesus and His Father abide with the loving obedient. We already have the Holy Spirit, but Jesus ran on the fuel of the full Godhead... Not just the Holy Spirit.
Oh, don't get me wrong, the Holy Spirit is a wonderful and powerful friend, but there are depths and realms reserved for those who will love our Lord unconditionally. Upgrade your love.
Jesus loves you, have a blessed day
✌KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment