Monday 4 May 2015

Death

This post is a few days old...

I want to talk about death today. Yes, I said death and no, I won't change the topic. For 2 reasons:
1. A scorpion was playing around my foot at a prayer meeting this evening.
2. I feel like it.

There's a movie about a sniper who died 2 years ago. Among the soldiers of the US army he was a legend: Chris Kyle. But eventually, there's just one question: Where is Chris now?

That all depends on one book. You see, after the gun salutes and the memorials and movies, is His name in the book of life?
I dunno, but you should probably make sure yours is.
As for me? Well, Luke 10:19, scorpions and snakes are our carpets, so I'm cool.

Rev 20: 15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

The escape is Jesus.
✌KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment