Friday 29 May 2015

WHAT SATAN'S MADE OF

'Sorry' is pretty hard for anyone to say. It's a general problem: PRIDE, the stuff Satan's made of. Because it took pride to make Lucifer Satan, if you get my meaning.

But these days, it's almost like we don't care when we hurt God. Sure, we'll say Grace did this, Grace did that (which she, or better still He did) but no one hurts a person they love and doesn't apologize - already forgiven or not.

So heads up to the girls who like me small small (please don't hate ✋), I don't like proud girls... But God actually goes so far as to resist the proud (know your Bible).

So here's my gift to you, pride checker verses if you will:
1 John 1:9-10
Drop your pride and open the verses yourself. I ain't spoonfeeding today.
✌KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment