Friday 29 May 2015

ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO HYPE JESUS - 4th Try

ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO HYPE JESUS - 4th Try
They thought I wouldn't try again... Mo boa koraa.😏
Today deΙ›.
Have you ever thought about the concept of an eternal punchline? I mean something that can astound anyone anywhere because it never gets old?
Jesus did THAT!
For now, let's forget the sad fact that yesterday I neglected to mention the way the earth quaked when He died, and how the curtain in the temple divided when He gave up the ghost to allow us access to the Father. Let's even forget that He touched lepers and 'infected' them with healing...
He had the audacity to make this statement (the crazy part is, IT'S TRUE!!!):
He said, "Before Abraham was I AM" (John 8:58)
No I did not type wrong... Before Abraham was, HE STILL IS!!!
This punchline was delivered in the 'I AM continuous tense' ... Read that again.
He's not bounded by time, eternity lives in Him. He doesn't obey deadlines, He is the deadline. Alpha and Omega just made more sense, didn't it, #Throwback has nothing on Jesus. πŸ˜‚ God bless you.😊
✌KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment