Friday 29 May 2015

START AGAIN

START AGAIN
Jude 1: 20  But ye, beloved, BUILDING UP YOURSELVES on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost

Act 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of His grace, WHICH IS ABLE TO BUILD YOU UP, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

I've started to hit the gym again. It's been months, and my body is reminding me... painfully.

Today I couldn't even push weights that back then I could push in my sleep.
But I can't pick up where I stopped in October, nah, that was a totally different body, a stronger one. What can I do but start again?

But there's something worse than to 'fɔn' physically, which is to 'fɔn' spiritually. You don't pick up your spiritual stature next semester where you left it last semester if you don't workout your Spirit during the vac.

So keep visiting the gym of the Word and prayer, else pretty soon you'll have to start again and trust me, you don't want those body pains.
✌KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment