Tuesday 18 August 2015

WHO DO YOU SAY HE IS? 1

WHY I BELIEVE IN GOD

In the paraphrased words of Max Lucado: Better minds have thought about this, and better hands have written on this subject.
But if my opinion really matters then here goes.

Why do I believe in a God I've never seen?

Have you ever seen a corpse? The difference between you and it is this: YOU BREATHE.

So cast your mind and imagination as far back as you dare to whatever you think was the first life-form ever.
I have a question. Who induced their first breath? No dead thing produces life.

The reason people doubt God is because we proudly think we have the right to understand everything. But no!! We don't!

We want to be in charge. We are not. I've seen people predict the future. I've seen visions for myself twice, and both times what I saw happened. There's no mathematics that can explain that.
There's no chemical equation to explain why men can fall in love and can feel hatred enough to murder.

The day you show me a picture of... Or better still draw a thought, is the day I'll show you God.
But if you believe you think, when you haven't seen a thought before, then you can believe in the God whose air you are breathing. Selah.

To be continued...
✌KayO

In other news:
Count Down to Shout Aloud 2015.
5 days left. Come and be blessed. It's totally free.
Venue: Legon Interdominational Church
Time: 4 pm
Date: Sunday 23rd August 2015
#ShoutAloud2015

I'll be there, God will be there. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment