Monday 17 August 2015

PROLOGUE - WHO DO YOU DAY HE IS?

So I've kept longer than a few hours. Got busy and my data got finished.

Obviously, I can't tell you why you believe what you believe. I can only speak for myself. And it will take more than one post for me to 'say all'.

When I came to Christ, I was cowardly and pyrophobic (afraid to burn). He was the only solution the Bible prescribed. But somewhere along the line I fell in love with Him. But I'm getting ahead of myself and this is still not my answer, lol.
(Those who were threatening me because of small suspense, relax wai, you have patience for the next episode of Arrow, allow me to flow)

I'll keep them coming as quickly as I organize my thoughts. But for now, I've got to sleep. It was a long day.

http://kayo15.blogspot.com/

✌��KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment