Saturday 22 August 2015

WHO DO YOU SAY HE IS? 3

WHY I BELIEVE IN JESUS

I'm not done with why I believe the Bible, but let me tell you first why I believe in Jesus... This Man who so loves you that He died for you.

First, you celebrate Christmas. The whole world does. Just to say we can't deny that He lived... Oops, I meant He lives.

Now, I'm yet to meet a human being who can convincingly show me Jesus' sins. Just try if you think you want to make history. The only man to be born of a virgin. Over 120 people confess to seeing him rise from the earth right up into heaven. As usual, they were all very very convinced or very very stupid.

But they raised the dead in this Man's name. They healed the sick and then died for Him one by one.

Get this, Jesus predicted His own death. That one is not too hard if you plan your own death. But He predicted His own resurrection too. Beat that! I'm far from done koraa, but time. I'll be back.

✌��KayO

BTW, He asked me to tell you He loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment