Friday 31 July 2015

THE NOT SO FRIENDLY SEQUEL

THE NOT SO FRIENDLY SEQUEL...
A few days ago 'We Have A HULK' got a lot of people excited, (If you are lost, follow the link at the bottom) but the truth is not everyone had the right to be.

(In case you don't like this message, remember you don't pay me)

Since I begun blogging I've tried to hype Jesus, I've told stories, exposed some hidden revelations I didn't know I knew myself and from feedback I believe people are blessed. But this Jesus I've been talking about, does He know you? Don't rush to give me the verse, 'Before I formed you in your mother's womb I knew you and called you...', nah, relax koraa.

Read this one:
Matt 7:21-23
  Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
  And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Read the rest of the story if you care to, then ask again, does Jesus really know me? Your going to Heaven depends on this. Tomorrow might be too late. Call on Jesus now... No crowds, no big preachers, just you and this message... Allow Christ to be real to you. I

If you don't have Christ in your life, you have a Jesus-sized hole-in-heart condition. I'll say it again, there's a void only Jesus can fill in your life. Let Him in, there are people around to help you meet Him.
#RoadToHeaven

http://kayo15.blogspot.com/

✌KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment