Saturday 4 July 2015

DRAWING THE LINES 2

DRAWING THE LINES 2

Remember the last time I spoke about marking out lines before drawing them visibly? Good. So now we'll move on.

I've found myself mentioning these verses very often these days:
Rev 22: 11  He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
 12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Did you see verse 11? He's saying there's no fence. Only a line. You can sit on a fence, but try sitting on a drying line and see... I'd have to write the Humpty Dumpty story again, and even he sat on a wall. Mind you, those verses are on the last page in the Bible. You can check.

He's saying, "I'm drawing the line here, pick a side." Don't ever dream that the Kingdom of God is helpless without you. Pick a side and stay with it. You are not doing God a favour.

So when a nation says men can marry men and women, women, it's not so strange. They're picking a side, what about you. Remember, battle lines are drawn before the battle, the field is marked out before the game. Pick a side, while it's still your choice to make.
✌KayO

1 comment: