Sunday 7 June 2015

Grace... To Me

Grace... To me

What is Grace to me? Normally I'd like to change the question to 'Who is Grace to me?', but not today.

To me, Grace is when the Mate says to one stuck-up passenger, "Bɔ so. Ma no nhyɛ  ha wai", because we all want to make it to Heaven.

Grace is when a girl goes to a 5-star restaurant for the first time on a date and wants to chew the bones of her chicken, and she's allowed because the Guy paid it all.

Grace is when a bowl-legged girl's beauty is appreciated because she accepted the gift of a long dress.

But even more, Grace is God telling me, "You are not good enough, but I am so trust Me".

It's when I take in without payment breath after undeserved breath just because He loves me.

Grace is the death that gives us life, the sorrow that gives us joy, the wounds that give us healing... His life for mine... Grace is Jesus Christ.
✌KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment