Friday 19 June 2015

Fairytale

Fairytale.

T-Cross has a song titled Fairytale. I know because I'm their drummer. It's wonderful. But Bebe Winans also sang a song titled Humpty Dumpty , I'm listening to it as I write, it's beautiful I promise you. He was singing about the One who could put Humpty together again. You see, they called the wrong king that day, or else Humpty's story would have been different.

Then He made me understand: *Mary had a Lamb... The Lamb that takes away the sins of the world.
*Jack and Jill can come down the hill because we've found the Living Water.
*Don't bother little boy blue, there's a Good Shepherd who even gives His life for the sheep.
*There's One who can put food in Old Mother Hubbard's cupboard.

So we won't make Humpty's mistake. When we fall, we'll call on the King of kings to put us back together. He's our Knight in shining armour. We'll have a happily ever after.
#Saved
✌KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment