Wednesday 20 July 2016

THE SAME

THE SAME
This past week, I've ended speaking to quite a number of old friends. It's nice you know, all the nostalgia and the sharing of memories... But they are just that, memories. They only exist in your heart and mind now.

I realised something, they've changed. I've changed. In one way or another we are not the same. Some have made and are making bad decisions, just a few of us are still single, some hung on to God, some not so tightly... The changes are vast, some of us don't even share the same interests anymore. In some cases, it's just sad chale.

But I know a Man. The Bible says He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He's the only friend who hasn't changed all these years. Not even a bit. Give His friendship a chance if you're not already His friend. You won't regret it... ever. I know I don't. He's still the same.
✌🏾😎KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment