Tuesday 26 July 2016

GET READY

GET READY

The two words I heard inside me one day in God's presence. One thing was sure, it meant I wasn't ready. Maybe I still am not.

What am I not / wasn't I ready for? That's the part I'm not sure about. But I realized, I'm not ready for a lot.
I'm not ready for God to have His way all the way in me, I'm not ready to lose all for Him, I'm not ready to carry the weight of certain blessings, I'm not ready to date, I'm not ready to even meet Him I realized.
I mean I want to, but desire is not preparation...

Not that I won't make it to Heaven, Jesus settled that with His blood... But I'm not done with all He's asked me to do yet, that kind of not ready.

Success is the collision of preparation (readiness) and opportunity, any delay in either and we'll miss it. There's an explosion coming, there's a move of the Spirit coming and it's so strong.
Yeah, yeah, I'm not a prophet... You be there and miss it. God is about to shake things oo. I'm getting ready, slower than I should😳, God help me. You should get ready too.
Maranatha.
✌😎KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment