Saturday 16 January 2016

GUANTANAMOFO WO KROM

GUANTANAMOFO WO KROM

This is my worst title choice ever, I know. I just couldn't help it.

Anyway, so the boys are around. JM said they would be coming, and true true, ampa ni ampara, anokwale anokwale ɔmo aba.

But the way Ghanaians are talking chaw (with good reason tho), I wouldn't feel fine staying here if I was one of them. I don't like to be where I'm not welcome.

Now, Mr. or Ms. Christian, you probably know, the government of Heaven has brought someone to live with you. He's called the Holy Spirit... And if you don't feel Him in any way, there's a chance you are making Him feel unwelcome.

When your speech is offensive to Him, and your life pretty much screams leave me alone, and "get out of my country", congratulations, you've made the Lord of Heaven feel like a Guantanamo detainee in Ghana. He won't leave cos He promised to stay. But as for His work in your life? Well, I'd hate to be you.

Wise up, live like you are accommodating Heaven's ambassador, cos you are.
✌KayO

3 comments:

  1. Really really cool and true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you God, for this priceless gift in me; i Appreciate you Holy Spirit!! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐ŸŽ❤

    ReplyDelete