Saturday 16 January 2016

Follow

FOLLOW
��
��
��
Maybe you've noticed, I haven't written in a while.
Even now I'm wondering what to write, so I decided to call up the big guns... My Notes The stuff I think are worth remembering, cos great men thought they were worth sharing.

Here's the first of many to come:
YOU SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUIT... NOT THEIR FLOWERS.
This floored me. I was shocked. How often do we chase the miracles, the big names and big titles. When I heard the title Major Prophet the first time I laughed. I'm not saying their bad people, I'm just wondering who I have to kill to become one (please don't take that literally, lol).

Back to the matter (no Shata Wale): Jesus said good trees bear food fruit and bad trees, bad fruit. So sit down, think about who you follow, and assess. Paul said, follow me as I follow Christ.

Who do you follow... Who do they follow?
As for me, I'll follow Jesus.
Oh yeah, and follow our instagram page at:

http://i.instagram.com/think_cyi/

I was talking about following, wasn't I? ��
✌����KayO

kayo15.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment