Tuesday 13 December 2016

+1

This year has been educative. The 2 greatest lessons I've learnt are when to shut up and to avoid comparing myself with others... but that's just by the way. Also by the way: hopefully I'll be sticking around a lot longer with my writings from here on out.

Back to business. Yesterday was sweet. It's nice to know you are loved, and I think it's a feeling every Christian should know and feel everyday of the year. It's something my friend, Elton, taught me just last week: GOD IS FIGHTING LONELINESS.

No believer should ever allow himself to become lonely. Even God is 3 persons in 1, and the first thing He said was not good was Adam's loneliness.

I believe one of the greatest gifts God gave us in salvation was this huge family we call the church. Not Methodists, not Pentecostals, I mean the Church, not the organized brokenness we call denominations.

You see our walk with God should be personal, but not private... Check and see... you commit your worst sins when you are alone, when nobody knows what's up with you, when you creep into your own dark corner.
1 Peter 5:8 says Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Predators always attack the stragglers, and the lonely person is the one who has allowed himself to be separated from the flock.
#KeepClose#Family#OneUpWisdom
✌🏾😎KayO

PS. If you are one of those people complaining about the people in the body being unfriendly or carnal or waleva, it's simple: Be the change you want to see 😋

No comments:

Post a Comment