Tuesday 9 February 2016

THE LAST EVE - part 3

THE LAST EVE - part 3
What does it mean to be the bride of Christ? I was surprised when as I was listening to a sermon by Prophet Edem Julius Cudjoe I found the answer.

Proverbs 31.
Apparently it's not just a template for the ideal woman. It's a picture of God's ideal church.

Pick your Bible and read from verse 10 to 31. Everywhere you see the woman, think about the church, or better still, yourself. And any reference to her husband becomes Christ. I pray you see what I see in there.

But I'll touch on verse 23:
 Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
I received this in that same meeting... Eve, you have to make your Adam known in every 'gateway' to society: the classroom, the workplace, the basketball court, the cinema... If it's a place it's included.

And if it is true that behind every great man is a great woman, then behind our great Christ should be a great church.

*This is dedicated to my inspiration for writing... Happy Birthday Elsie 😊 to the moon and back 😘*

✌😎KayO

No comments:

Post a Comment